Sunday, June 17, 2012

Introduction

Hello, and welcome to my blog "The Complete Pre-Med"! My hope for this blog is to create a helpful, welcoming environment designed to guide aspiring doctors through the rigors and challenges of being a pre-medical student. I intend to provide all the resources and assistance necessary to lead students to allow them to pursue their personal goals. Even if this blog helps only a few people, I will feel proud of myself knowing that I have helped someone achieve their dream of becoming a doctor. Please feel free to leave a comment, whether it be a question, feedback, or anything else.

The following is a list of posts I would like to include in this blog.

  • What Medical Schools are Looking For
  • How to Earn Straight A's Throughout your Undergraduate Career
  • The MCAT: What it is and Why it Matters
  • How to Prepare for the MCAT
  • How to Find Research Opportunities at your School
  • Why Clinical Experience Matters and How to Get it
  • How to Find Volunteer Opportunities at your School and in your Community
  • Overview of the Admissions Process
  • The Importance of Leadership on your Application
  • Rounding Off your Application
  • MD/PhD Programs - Are they right for you?
  • How the MCAT will change in 2015
  • How to Impress Elite Medical Schools
  • And many more, depending on the attention my blog receives and what (if anything) my readers want.
Thank you for reading! I hope my blog helps to smoothly move you on to the path of becoming a doctor!

No comments:

Post a Comment